On April 2nd, World Autism Day, I blogged this post about the amazing new book “David’s Gift” by author, speaker and mother Sally Thibault. On Friday 16th, Sally was interviewed on the Nine Network Show ‘Today’,During the 4 minute interview she provided a number of practical tips for parents. Here’s the Video. Make sure you visit http://www.davidsgift.com !
Credit: “Today” Nine Network Australia
Related articles by Zemanta
- Cool entry on another blog: Voices of Autism: a “lucky” mother’s perspective (leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk)
April 19, 2010 Posted by peterhbrown | Aspergers, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Biography, Books, Child Behavior, diagnosis, Education, Parenting, video | asd, Aspergers, Aspergers Syndrome, Author, Autism, Autism spectrum, book, davids gift, Health, Mental health, Neurodevelopmental, Parenting, sally thibault, Sociological and cultural aspects of autism, strategies, Support Groups, tips | 3 Comments
Peter Brown BHMS (Hons) MPsychClin MAPS
I’m a Clinical Psychologist and have a private practice and consultancy in Brisbane Australia. I have 20 years experience in child, adult and family psychology. I have a wonderful wife and three kids.
I am co-founder of Christian Wholeness Counselling Services.
I like researching issues of the brain & mind, reading and seeking out new books and resources for myself and my clients. I thought that others might be interested in some of what I have found also, hence this blog…
Join Me On FacebookPeter H Brown, Clinical Psychologist on Facebook
- 781,264 views
Search Peter’s Posts
- Researchers suspect ADHD may be linked to lack of sunlight bit.ly/19SJSlY #ADHD 12 minutes ago
- Children with ADHD face losing benefits under HSE review bit.ly/19SJRi6 #ADHD 12 minutes ago
- Speaking out about autism bit.ly/113d2zo #autism 14 minutes ago
- Autism resources expanding for families bit.ly/113d1LP #autism 14 minutes ago
- Alcohol abuse - Healthy Canadians bit.ly/19SkdK4 2 hours ago
Popular TopicsAdd new tag Adolescence anxiety asd Aspergers Aspergers Syndrome Australia Autism book Books brain Bullying child Child Behavior children Cognition Communication cyber depression Disorders Education facebook Family happiness Health Health Psychology Internet kids lifestyle Love Mental health mood Parenting Parenting/Children psychology relationship research Resilience Resources self help sex Social Sciences stress therapy United States